Sunday, 25 November 2012

Recent work picks


I currently work part-time in Matalan and so having spent a lot of time around their stock I have plenty of time to compile lists of what to buy come payday. Here are my current favourites, I will be honest and say before working there it's definitely not a shop I'd associate with my style, but these days I find myself lusting after many a classic piece and I tend to be the only person I know wearing them - always a bonus. Matalan is so reasonably priced for the quality so I definitely take advantage of my staff discount!

Current Matalan Favourites

For product details check out my polyvore.

5 comments:

  1. I love Matalan, it just seems my local one doesn't have the greatest selection. Just started following you and would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog when you get a spare minute xx

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR BLOG, I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pieces, like skirt a lot;)x


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like matalan!
    they always have great bits and pieces in.
    i feel like they get overlooked sometimes as people tend to favour topshop or river island but sometimes you can find some great, and much cheaper, alternatives there!
    you lucky lady working there and getting your discount!
    i've noticed that this post is super old now but i really like your style of writing, you seem so lovely so i hope you get back into posting soon.
    hope to hear from you, laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the polyvore! please come check out my blog! i've just started! its a blog about beauty, fashion and life xox

    ReplyDelete